Monday, May 8, 2017

#MancraftMonday — Kevin Bray

Instagram is a fantastic thing. It's where I post most of my creations because it is so quick and easy. Another great thing about Instagram is the "discover" feature. I use that when I am looking for inspiration or to find new talent to follow. I have made friends through the service and I want to introduce you to one of them today. Kevin Bray is a young man with a lot of talent. I'll let him take it from here. 


My name is Kevin Bray and I am from Plummer, MN. I currently go to Minnesota State University, Moorhead, majoring in Exercise Science and Coaching. 

Die and stamps are from Wplus9.

Card making is a great creative outlet that lets me focus on something other than school. I started about 2 years ago after seeing all the wonderful videos on YouTube. My style has evolved a little bit since I started, mainly since I have invested in some actual card making supplies. 
Honeybee Stamps

I try to keep things fairly clean and simple but once in a while, I venture to other styles for fun. 
Wplus9

Copics are my new favorite coloring medium, but I do enjoy watercolor as well. 

Lawn Fawn

As you can see from my favorite creations, Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Lawn Fawn

I am currently on the Kat Scrappiness, Stamp AnnieThing, Crafter's Companion, and CanYouCaseIt? design teams. 

My Favorite Things

I never ever thought that making cards could turn out to be such a big part of my life, but here I am! 

Finding Kevin

Visit the Kevin Bray Blog to see how his creative mind works and which challenges he's entered and which products he's used. 
Follow KevinBray10 on Instagram to see more of his work.

Happy Crafting,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I feel so special Kate! This is so cool of you to do! ☺️😊😆