Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tidy Tuesday - spring cleaning

I love stamping and coloring and playing candy crush until I'm out of lives. I do not generally like cleaning. It's a chore. You can tell because it's called a "chore" instead of a "game" or a "woozzle" or something else. I tidy up and vacuum, dust, and swiffer but moping or steam cleaning is not a regular thing. 

Today I am going to get that steam mop out and fire it up. The floors will be cleaned so thoroughly, that if you wanted to, you could eat off of them. 

       ha 
              ha  
                      ha 
                              ha   

I would love to say that is going to happen but in actuality it probably won't. I have it on my do to list but it's not a high priority. It's after work work, you know the kind that pays the bills, finding work - need to find a new job, laundry, dishes, and making cards for various occasions.

But I have been working on cards that show cleaning, so that's something. Right? 

I really like this image from Sunny Studio. The sentiments in the set are"Without you…" "my life would" "Suck" and "I'm sorry…" "That sucks!" great for some cards, not so much for a birthday card. 


I saw the sentiment I used on the card at Viva Las Vegastamps and the unmounted price was within my budget. I still have plenty of EZ mount from my adventures in stamp converting.




No comments: